• Work Permits

    Students who are between the ages of 14 and 16 years old may apply for an Employment Certificate in accordance with the Illinois Department of Labor regulations. Students may obtain applications and additional information upon request in the College and Career Resource Center (CCRC) at DHS and in the Counseling Office at HPHS.