Students are considered tardy if they are not in their assigned area when the period bell rings.
- Students late to class will need to check-in through the attendance office and obtain a pass.
- If a teacher causes a student to be late, they are expected to provide a late pass for the next class period.
- Teachers are expected to mark the minutes late in the comments section in their attendance for documentation.
- A staff member is expected to write a tardy referral when the student has been late to class 3 times.
- The students will be seen by a Dean when a tardy referral is submitted. A detention may be assigned by the Deans or the principal designee.