Grade Replacement

  • Grade replacement is allowed. However, the policy may only be used in cases where the grade in the course to be repeated is a C+ or below. The replacement course must be taken no later than the next school year. If a student opts to repeat a course and wishes to replace the grade, the student must see his/her counselor, who will submit a grade replacement form. A course may be retaken ONLY if it is a complete match. Courses taken at other schools require the prior approval of the assistant principal. The lower of the two grades will be changed to "R" and that grade will have no impact on GPA.