The Warrior Way is a set of school and community values that is lived via self awareness, acceptance, kindness, support, respect, self-reflection, and role modeling. The cultural goal of the Warrior Way is to promote a positive and connected community both in and out of the building.
the capacity to meet difficulty with fortitude and resilience.
- Defending something that could be considered unpopular or something you know is right
- Taking a healthy risk
- Persevering through difficult circumstances
the acts of showing appreciation and returning kindness.
- Appreciating and acknowledging others
- Showing genuine respect for the contributions of others
the qualities of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
- Giving of yourself to help others
- Demonstrating care and concern for others
the devotion to an activity, object, or concept.
- Going above and beyond what is expected
- Embracing and acting on a strong, positive emotion
- Feeling compelled to try something new
the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.
- Pursuing a goal or passion with intentionality
- Contributing to our community in a meaningful way
the regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, and traditions of others.
- Acknowledging that each and every person has worth, value, and talents, including yourself
- Considering the feelings and perspectives of others; showing empathy
- Supporting a positive environment/culture