When a fee is paid by credit card, refunds will be credited to that credit card. When paid by cash or check, a check request will be processed through the accounting department and a check will be mailed home.
Refunds for eBooks will be processed in the following situations:
- A clear scheduling error that is verified by the counselor.
- A level change that happens within the first 6 weeks of school.
- A drop within the first 3 weeks of school.
- Refunds may vary depending on the materials.
- Course Packets or Labs must be unused, only refunded for a dropped course.
- Unused paperback novels may be eligible for a refund. See Beck’s Book Store for more information.
- Consumables are not eligible for refunds.
- See Beck’s Book Store for policy information.
- AP Exams: Refunds are dictated by College Board policy.
- Grade Level Standardized Testing: Only charged for tests taken outside a student's grade level. For more information, see the Testing Information page.