AP Exam information for the 2019/2020 school year:
- By this point, AP Teachers have helped their students log on to the College Board portal to officially join their AP section using the course specific join code. Students have also been instructed to log into their MY AP Classroom and choose either “yes” or “no” to designate whether they will take the exam in May. This was to be done for every AP class for which the student is registered.
- If a student has not yet selected "yes" to taking the exam but still wishes to, there will be a $40 late fee charged by College Board. The two exceptions to the November 14 deadline are AP Macroeconomics and AP Physics C Electricity and Magnetism. The deadline to register for these exams will be March 1, 2020.
- The final deadline to register for any AP exam is March 1, 2020. No student will be able to register to take an AP exam after March 1, 2020.
- To take an AP Exam with accommodations, a student must be approved for the accommodations by the College Board's Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD). Requests for accommodations must be submitted to SSD by January 17, 2020.
Please see the links below for information on how to complete the process. Once College Board makes a decision on which accommodations are approved, you will receive notification from them.
If you have any questions, please contact your student’s counselor or case manager directly. They will be able to answer questions about your individual student’s needs most appropriately.
COST AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- The pricing structure will remain the same for tests ordered on time (deadline of November 14, 2019).
The standard cost is $94 per exam if ordered by November 14, 2019. The cost to our families participating in the Free Book/Reduced Lunch Program will remain at $35 per exam. All of these fees will now be paid directly through the IC Parent Portal.
- There is a $40 late and/or cancellation fee charged by College Board. This fee will apply to all changes to test orders occuring after the deadline of November 14, 2019.
- Fees will be placed directly on your students’ IC portal account during the week of November 18, 2019, with a payment deadline of March 1, 2020.
Department Chair of World Languages
Department Chair of Science