Parking requirements for seniors
Parking Requirements for 2020-2021 Senior Students
You will need scanned copies of the following when applying for a Parking Permit:
- your driver's license
- current vehicle registration
- current vehicle insurance
- certificate of completion of HPHS GIANT Student Parking Program
Student Parking Permit Application *PLEASE NOTE SENIOR PARKING IS CLOSED. NO MORE APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED*
All students must complete the following in order to apply for a 2020-2021 Student Parking Permit:
- Complete the online application: 2020-2021 Student Parking Permit Application (Must be completed using your student's District 113 Google Account)
- Upload all required documents
All documents must be submitted electronically. If you do not have access to a scanner, please take a clear photo using a cell phone, tablet, Chromebook, or laptop.
- Submit payment through the Infinite Campus Portal
Select the Payments link on the left side of the portal window. The fee for parking is $360.00 (this fee will not be activated until August 1st).
Once all forms have been submitted and payment has been received, students may pick up their parking permit in A222 during student prep week.
Carpool Incentive Program
Highland Park High School is committed to making an effort to reduce the amount of traffic travelling around our campus. We encourage all senior students to participate in the Carpool Incentive Program.
- Discounted permits
- 1 extra SENIOR student, 10% off full parking price ($360 reduced to $324)
- 2 extra SENIOR students, 20% off full parking price ($360 reduced to $288)
- 3 extra SENIOR students, 30% off full parking price ($360 reduced to $252)
Carpool spaces are limited. Click here for more information regarding the Carpool Incentive Program.
If you have questions, please contact Ms. Marisol Lugo in A222 at 224-765-2026, or at email@example.com