Requesting a Transcript:
Click here to request transcripts through Parchment. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to yourself or the colleges, universities, and scholarship funds you select. You may track your request online. You will receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is processed. Please be aware that transcripts can take 3-5 school days to process.
If you are an alumnus of District 113 and the email address associated with your account is your student dist113.org email address that has been deactivated, you will need to update your information before you can submit an order for your transcript.
To update your email address, you need to add your new email address to your account first and then delete the old one.
- Click Profile > Account Settings.
- Click Add another email address to this account.
- Enter the secondary email address and click Add Email.
- Go to the email account of the email address you just added, and open the email that you should have received from us (check your Spam folder if you didn't get it).
- Copy the verification code from the email and enter it into the web page that you were just on.
- Click Make Primary.
- This turns the email address that you just added into the primary email address on this account.
- Click Delete next to your old email address.
- Click Continue when you get the 'Are you sure you want to delete this email?' message.
To order a transcript by mail:
Please complete this Request for Records form and return it to the HPHS Registrar's Office along with the appropriate payment.
Requesting Immunization Records:
The Classes of 2016-2020 can request their immunization record through the Parchment link above. For all other classes please request your immunization records via the Illinois Department of Public Health, before contacting the Health Services Department.