Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Paige Kilcullen
Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year!
I am a Learning Strategies Teacher and Case Manager for juniros and seniors here at DHS! I also co-teach the Jr English Survey/Fundamentals class.
I have my BA in Learning Behavior Specialist 1 from Northern Illinois University, and an English as a Second Langauge Endorsement from a co-hort with CLC, Aurora Univeristy and Eastern Illinois. I am currently obtaining my MA as a Reading Specialist at Concordia Unvieristy, Chicago.
In addition to teaching, I am also an assistant coach for the Varsity Dance Team and Co-Sponsor for the Freshman Executive Board!
Please be sure to have these materials DAILY in English:
- charged chromebook
- highlighter or colored pens for annotations
Semester One BOOKS
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- ISBN: 978-0-316-01369-7
- Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
- $11 at the bookstore
- American Like Me
- ISBN: 9781501180927
- Publisher: Gallery Books
- $13 at the bookstore
Please have all of the following materials DAILY in Learning Strategies:
- Chromebook and charger
- Charged calculator
- Academic materials necessary to complete work
- Be physically present in person and present and visual on video calls