- Graduates/Class of 2021 -
- Please email Silvia Diego to arrange a pickup time at our Vine Avenue Entrance. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returning Students -
- Returning students may go to the library to pick up their pre-ordered book after August 30th.
- Want to purchase a book? -
- We do have extra books available! Please go to the book store to make your purchase, $50.
Our HPHS 20-21 Yearbook has arrived! We are thrilled to distribute this collection of memories from the past school year all in one book! Yearbooks are now being distributed in the fall so that everyone’s yearbook contains the entire school year from Fall to Spring.* Please read the information below to know when you can pick up your yearbook!
Distribution Days Information
If you purchased a yearbook, please make plans to pick up your yearbook according to the information below:
- Graduates/Class of 2021 - Sunday, August 15th, 12 - 2 PM.
- Enter the garage door area by the H Entrance. Students may gather in the courtyard to sign each other's books if desired.
- Class of 2024 - Monday, August 16, 3:30 - 4:15 PM in the student cafeteria
- Come to the student cafeteria for ice cream after your Meet & Greet sessions and pick up your pre-ordered yearbook.
- Class of 2022 & Class of 2023 - Monday, August 16, 4:30 - 6 PM
- Enter the H Entrance and come to the student cafeteria to pick up your book!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- How do I know if I have a yearbook to pick up?
- You can CLICK HERE to see the list of orders placed. Please carefully look for your ID number.
- What if I did not make a purchase, do you have extras to sell?
- Yes, we ordered extras this year! Extras will be sold on availability. Please bring $50 cash to make your purchase. We will not be able to accept credit cards or checks at this time.
- Can someone else pick up my yearbook?
- Yes. Parents/Guardians may come in and make a pickup. If you are sending a friend, please send a note with your friend for us to keep indicating that “name of friend” has permission to pick up “your name” book.
- What if these dates or times do not work for me or my family?
- Your yearbook will be held. HPHS is currently working on an alternative plan for yearbooks not collected and will have information out after the school year begins. Thanks for your patience.
*Past yearbooks have always contained the previous school year’s spring sports, prom and graduation. With the cancellation of spring sports and major events in 2020, we have redesigned the yearbook to include the entire calendar school year.
Questions? Please contact Lesa Friedrich, email@example.com