Welcome Class of 2022!
8th grade Parent Night Meeting, 6:30 PM
HPHS Auditorium (students are encouraged to attend)
Curriculum and course placements will be discussed.
Electives Fair in the Student Cafeteria
January 3, 2018
A Spanish presentation will also be conducted.
Questions? Call the Counseling Office at (224) 765-2042
Welcome to Highland Park High School!
Steps to follow to register your child at HPHS:
Step 1: Proof of residency within district boundaries
A registration packet can be picked up at the security desk at H and Main entrances or printed via the links below:
Registration forms English: Registration Packet_EN.pdf
Registration forms Spanish: Registration Packet_SP.pdf
Once completed, the packets, along with proof of residency and additional required documents, can be dropped off in the Assistant Principals' Office (A233) between 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., OR completed and e-mailed to Norma Aguilar, email@example.com, and/or Eleanor Singleton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call a registration contact listed below if you have questions or need additional information.
Necessary documents to prove residency:
- Current tax bill/lease
- Current utility bill (no cell phone or cable bills accepted)
- Current picture ID of parent
- Appendix A (R4) (English/Spanish)
Additional registration forms:
- Appendix C: Appendix C.pdf
- Census form/data (R3) (English/Spanish)
- Home Language Survey (R5) (English/Spanish)
- FERPA form (R6) (English/Spanish)
- Personal data form (R7) (English/Spanish)
- First generation data form (R8) (English/Spanish)
- Financial aid application (R9) (English/Spanish)
- Athletic/activity forms (R10) (English/Spanish)
- Medical forms (R11-R16) (English/Spanish)
Other required documentation to complete registration:
- Birth certificate
- Student transfer form ISBE 33-78 (Illinois residents only) if the student is enrolling from another public school in Illinois
- School transcripts and current grades
- A copy of the IEP or 504 plan if your child received special education services at his/her former school (if applicable)
Step 2: Registration meeting
Once the registration residency is verified, a registration appointment will be set up in the Counseling Office (A221). Both the student and parent/guardian must be present at the registration meeting. The registration meeting will last approximately 1 1/2 hours. In addition to the registration meeting, placement testing will also be scheduled. The Program of Studies (link below) outlines graduation requirements and provides course descriptions.
Program of Studies: http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?present=true&id=1559293
Please call one of the registration contacts listed below if you have questions or need additional information.
Norma Aguilar, Administrative Assistant
Eleanor Singleton, Administrative Assistant
Patrick Sassen, Ed.D., Assistant Principal