Free and Reduced Meal Options
Township High School District 113 partners with Quest Food Management Services to offer a Free &
Reduced Meal Program to those families who qualify through the district. You can find the Free Meal
options in the Student Café which will be clearly marked with the mascot logo for each school.
The Breakfast options are available from 7:00am thru 9:00am daily.
• Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich with Milk, 4 oz Juice or 8 oz Water
• Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich with Milk, 4 oz Juice or 8 oz Water
• Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich with Milk, 4 oz Juice or 8 oz Water
The Lunches options are available during all lunch periods.
• Pizza: Meat, Cheese, Veggie Pizza Slice
• Pasta: Choice of Pasta with Sauce (Vegetarian)
• Deli- Made to Order Deli Sandwich on White, Wheat or Multigrain Bread (Vegetarian Available)
• Tacos- Two Hard or Soft Shell Tacos with Chicken or Beef, Lettuce, Tomato and Salsa
• Hamburger- All Beef Hamburger on the Grill Slide
• Grab & Go- Chicken Caesar Salad or Vegetarian Caesar Salad Located in Open Air Cooler
The Lunches options comes with whole fruit, milk, 4 oz. juice or 8 oz water.
Free Students will automatically be charged $0. A la carte items are not part of the free meal
option and may be purchased at the advertised price. Students need to bring their ID card daily.
Please let us know if you have questions or comments as we value your opinion.
Quest Food Management Services, District #113
Office: 224-765-2430 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org