Parchment is used to send your official trascripts to colleges, scholarships, insurance companies, driver's ed facilities and more. It is a requirement for all sophomores, juniors and seniors to set-up a Parchment account.

    • Locate the email that was sent from registration_codes@parchment.com in your school email (Be sure to check your spam folder!)
    • Click on the green button that says Finish Setting up Your Account 
    • Complete your account:
      • Check to be sure your name is spelled correctly
      • Enter your Middle Name (if you have one)
      • Answer the next six questions, which include creating a password and selecting your current grade
    • Select the appropriate checkboxes:
      • DHS recommends that you click NO, I do not wish to share my information or transcripts with colleges that may be interested in me.
        • Opting in will result in your name being provided to third parties. 
      • Fill out the FERPA Privacy Act section by saying you DO waive your rights
      • UNCHECK the box authorizing your credentials to be stored in Parchment
      • CHECK that you have permission to create the account
      • CHECK that you agree with the terms of use and service agreement
      • Click on Let’s Go



    Students do NOT need to request transcripts for colleges using the Common Application, Coalition Application or SENDedu.

    School counselors will automatically upload the transcript (referred to as a "Student Report" in Common App) as part of the student record when they are invited by the student in the application platform. Before you “invite” your counselor, be sure that your transcript is correct in Infinite Campus.

    Here is a graphic that may help: 

    transcript submission guidelines  


    Order Credentials from Parchment

    • Before you request transcripts, you should verify that your transcript is correct in Infinite Campus. Ensure that all your courses are correct. Doublecheck that there aren't any Incompletes and check for errors. If you notice something is wrong, let your school counselor know. 
    • Login to Parchment
    • In the “Deerfield High School” section, click on Order in the box that says "Order Your Transcript"
    • There are two options for sending transcripts:
      • An Academic Organization, Admissions Office, Business, or Other Organization
      • Yourself or Another Individual (Current students - you can access your unofficial transcript through Infinite Campus so you do not need to order one for yourself)
    • When sending to a college:
      • Search for the institution and and then select your college from the search options making sure to select the Undergraduate option
      • You may “Add Another Destination” to send your transcripts to multiple colleges
    • When you are ready to check out, click Save & Continue
    • Review your order, click Continue
    • Provide an electronic signature, type your name, and then check the box certifying you are the individual signing
      • If you are over 18, you can complete this section. If you are under 18, this must be completed by a parent
      • You will only do this once as your consent will be on file for all future transcript requests
    • Click Save & Continue.  

    Transcript requests will be processed within 7 business days. You will receive a series of three e-mails from Parchment sharing your request date, your delivery to the college, and your receipt by the college showing the transcript was downloaded. You can view the status of your transcript request by clicking on “Orders” (top, right-hand corner, located next to ‘Dashboard’)


    • Transcripts are not processed during the following school closings: Thanksgiving, Winter or Spring breaks
    • Watch your deadlines – We recommend transcript requests are made 2 weeks prior to any deadline. Add more time for deadlines near school breaks
    • You do not have to complete your application before sending a transcript; the school will hold onto it and connect it with your application and any other materials when you submit them
    • Parchment now includes a section where you can enter a college and it will give you your ‘admission chances'. Please note, we DO NOT encourage students to use this option as it is unreliable. Please continue to use Maia, as the information is monitored and verified by the academic institutions



    If you apply by an early deadline, many colleges may request your first "marking period"  — meaning the first quarter — before they notify you of their admission decision. If you need your first quarter grades sent to a college, please use this form to make a request. 



    You must request a final transcript to be sent to the college you will attend via Parchment. An official final transcript shows your end of the year grades to prove graduation. Even if you used Common App or Coalition, you must request a final transcript to be sent to the college you will be attending using Parchment. 

    To ensure that you have access to your Parchment account after graduation, make sure to change your email to your personal email.  Your DHS email will expire on July 31st.  Go to your profile, click on Account Settings, then add a personal email address and make it your primary email. 

    Transcripts can be requested and placed on hold. Choose “Hold for Grades” in Parchment when processing your request and your transcript will be sent after grades are posted in mid June.



    Please follow the "Requesting a Transcript" instructions. Please contact Ms. China Saria (csaria@dist113.org) with any questions. 

    If you do not have access to the email used for your Parchment account or experience issues logging into Parchment, please contact Parchment Support. Complete the form and someone from Parchment will reach out to you.