Parking requirements for seniors
Parking Requirements for 2016-17 Senior Students
In order to receive your parking permit, you must submit the following documents to Mrs. Beresheim at HPHSparking@dist113.org.
Documents will not be accepted until August 1, 2016.
- Copy of Alive @ 25 certificate of completion; this class MUST be completed prior to receiving your permit. Click here for information about Alive @25.
- Copy of current vehicle registration
- Copy of current vehicle insurance
- Copy of your driver's license
- Copy of Bookstore receipt for $360.00 (The fee will not be activated in Infinite Campus until August 1st).
- The Student Parking Permit Application 2016-17 form must be submitted. You must use your student e-mail/password to access the Google Doc.
All documents must be submitted electronically. You can photograph/scan documents and e-mail them to HPHSParking@dist113.org.
To pay for your permit, go to Campus Portal and select the Payments link on the left side of the portal window. The fee for parking is $360.00; this fee will not be activated until August 1st.
You may pick up your permit (as long as ALL documents have been submitted) during prep week, or during school hours once the school year has begun.
Carpool Incentive Program
We will again have a limited number of carpool spaces available. Click here for more information regarding the Carpool Incentive Program.
Information about Alive @ 25 may be found here, or by contacting the College of Lake County at 847-543-2185.
If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Beresheim in A125 at 224-765-2026, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.